Hello everyone I hope you are well and doing great welcome to my new post INTERESTING FACTS
1) House flies have a life span of two days.
2) Camel milk does not curdle.
3) Children born in the month of May are on the average 200 grams heavier at birth than children born in any other month.
4) Only female mosquitoes bite
5) Each year 96 billion pounds of food is wasted in the U.S.
6) The average woman will consume over 2.7 Kg ( 6 pounds )of lipstick in their Lifetime.
7) When the moon is directly over your head, you weigh slightly less
8) Gold is about 8 times heavier than any other metal on Earth.
9) The first non-human to win Oscar was Mickey Mouse.
10) The honeybee kills more people world-wide than all the poisonous snakes combined.