HI! Guys, I hope you are well and doing great. Welcome to my new post WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY’S GENERATION ?
What’s wrong with Today’s Generation ?
1) We spend more time ‘adding friends’ than making ever-lasting friendships.
2) We write long birthday posts on Facebook, instead of calling up our friends or talking to them.
3) We spend more time in clicking selfies instead of actually looking at the world around us.
4) When we are at home we spend our time on our Laptop or on Television instead of spending time with our family
5) We ride bike or drive car before age
What we are doing ? I can’t understand. I know we are in the modern time but everything should be in limit.
Forty-seven. That’s how many times the average consumer is likely to check his or her smartphone today. The exception is those between the ages of 18 and 24. They check their phones even more — 86 times a day, according to Deloitte’s 2017 Global Mobile Consumer Survey: U.S. edition, released in December.
Some of them are becoming advance in right direction and some of them becoming advance in wrong direction.
In Today’s world or Today’s generation everyone wants to be successful but no one wants hardwork, My teacher says Everyone wants to go to Heaven but no one wants to die.