Hello everyone, I am SUDARSHAN PALIWAL and welcome to my new post DO YOU KNOW ? PART- 4
1) Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.
2) During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
3) Polar bears could eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
4) An eagle can hunt down a young deer and fly away with it.
5) The smallest bone in your body is in your ear.
6) A lion’s roar can be heard from 5 miles away.
7) Saint Lucia is the only country in the world named after a woman.
8) A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
9) In Uganda, around 48% of the population is under 15 years of age.
10) The average male gets bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH GUYS FOR GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME HERE 🙏